At Win & Winnow we work hard to deploy responsible practices in our daily activities and aim to be one of the best companies for the world not only in the quality of our translation and localization services but in regards to our social and environmental impact in our community.
Here are some means through which we foster conscious practices and attempt to engage all of our team in them:
- We have an internal sustainability committee meeting once a month in order to develop and organize internal and external initiatives with social and environmental impact.
- We are formally committed to donate 5% of our revenue through pro-bono services so we are always on the lookout of NGOs or non-profits that could benefit from our services to communicate globally and help their causes reach a larger audience. If you are one of them please get in touch so we can help you out!
- Our employees are allowed to dedicate up to 5% of their paid time to foster selected causes or actions and/or propose new ones. Some past and current initiatives include:
- Organizing donations for selected schools in remote locations.
- Translating and/or reviewing for Not-for-profits/NGOs.
- Being part of a mentoring program.
- Helping organize events for organizations pursuing the good for minorities or people in need.
As part of our commitment to being a sustainable company we have been certified as a B-Corporation. We are now part of a growing triple-impact community of companies that shares our values and strives to implement practices that change the world. We are proud to have become a certified B Corp the same year we obtained our ISO 9001:2015 and 17100:2015 certifications, supporting our quality commitment with our clients, our team, and our World.