As part of our commitment to quality and transparency, we are an ISO 9001:2015 and 17100:2015 certified translation company. We combine our work methodology and translation technologies with our ISO-certified processes to ensure consistency, cost optimization, and timely deliveries for each of our translations. In this blog, we will discuss four aspects through which we assess the quality of our translation services.
The first step towards success is understanding the importance of working with a qualified and reliable team. And this is especially important in our industry. Our team managers work daily to find new talent to join our team according to the needs of our clients and the market.
Some of the requirements to join our linguistic team are:
- University degree in Linguistics or Technical Translation
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in the field
- Perfect command of the target language
- Successful completion of a translation test within a given deadline
At Win & Winnow, we are committed to achieving the best results in everything we do. Every step of the process is essential to achieve the highest project quality:
- Comprehensive project analysis
- Assigning a dedicated team
- Defining the client’s linguistic identity
- Terminology management
- Translation, editing, proofreading (TEP)
- Desktop Publishing (when required)
- Final quality assessment (QA)
To ensure that our linguistic team is reliable we have developed an ongoing quality assessment process that comprises the following steps:
- The quality specialist completes a linguistic assessment
- The linguist receives a quality assessment form with comments and corrections
- The total score obtained is used to develop quality categories
- The categories are updated every two months
- Project managers also complete a resource evaluation per project
To complete the overall service quality circle, we conduct customer satisfaction surveys to evaluate our overall performance, divided into the following categories:
- Linguistic quality
- Administrative tasks
- Compliance with instructions
At Win & Winnow, translation quality is our priority and that is why we make sure to apply its principles in each of our processes. We are a language services provider with more than 18 years in the market that has a highly qualified team to offer all types of linguistic solutions. We provide services in more than 100 languages and have more than 800 professional linguists to provide our clients with complete and customized solutions.
If you want to get a deeper understanding of how we assess the quality of our translation services, get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.