Certified B Corporations (also known as B Corps or Empresas B) are a new kind of business that are committed to balance purpose and profit. There are many compelling reasons why everyone should buy from B Corps.
What are B Corps?
The B Corps form a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good. To achieve that, they strive to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy. To sum up, they consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. Moreover, they are looking to be the best FOR the world.
Why buying from them?
The reasons why adding B Corps to your list of providers are countless. However, here are some of the many advantages that make B Corps excellent providers and business partners:
- It’s the easiest way to help – all you need to do is do business/buy, like you regularly do, and B Corps do the rest.
- B Corps donate a percentage of their profits or their time to good causes.
- They try to include minorities and communities in disadvantage into the working system.
- B Corps embrace and celebrate diversity.
- They care about the employees’ wellbeing.
- They are being constantly assessed, in order to make sure they maintain their commitment to society or the environment.
- B Corps are more likely to have employees that strongly advocate for sustainability and are socially sensitive.
- Finally, B Corps are always looking for ways to improve their practices.
Want to know more? Here you can find out more about Win & Winnow’s commitment to being a sustainable company, as well as some of our initiatives as a B Corporation.
Given the many advantages in adding these companies to your list of providers, we invite you to reflect: why is your business not buying from B Corps yet?”